The Serco PAL Series Power-Assisted Dock Leveler is ideal for customers whose workloads demand more efficient performance than mechanical levelers can deliver. The PALSeries Power-Assisted Dock Leveler combines two proven technologies; the durability of a mechanical dock leveler along with Serco’s proven, high-performance hydraulic activation system. Unlike mechanicals, which have a strong upward bias, the PAL utilizes a hydraulic power-pack assembly and counterbalance assist to produce a slight downward bias. The PAL’s unique hybrid design eliminates the complex hold- down systems required by mechanicals to keep them stored. Also gone are the costs and downtime associated with frequent adjustments and hold down replacement.
- Integral maintenance strut with lockout capability for routine maintenance and cleaning
- Structural safety legs
- Exclusive Reflex Anti-Stump-Out System with a patented sensor roller that provides fluid free-float motion
- Exclusive SafeTFrame provides superior structural support and level interface with warehouse floor
- Nite-locks prevent unauthorized entry
- Clean-FrameTM design for easy clean-up, maintenance and inspection
- Optional Dock-Guard Barrier Lip prevents accidental forklift run-off