The Kelley HRL Hydraulic Rail Leveler is designed specifically for rail operations to provide easy access to rail cars and more efficient loading and unloading. With the same vertical storing and safety features as its vertical storage dock leveler counterpart, the HRL Hydraulic Rail Leveler is mounted to a track assembly to allow it to move laterally in either direction. The rail leveler can also be equipped with a manual or hydraulic side shift for efficient and precise positioning into the rail car.
- 20″ lip standard (508 mm)
- Integrally mounted power unit, valves and solenoids
- Manual side shift capability
- Structural channel deck beams
- Integral maintenance lock bar with lock-out/tag-out capability
- Includes end loading capability